KanJam Illuminate Game Set
America’s #1 Party Sport keeps the party going all night
Never let mother nature tell you it’s time to stop playing KanJam! KanJam Illuminate Glow Game is the night time experience KanJam fans have been waiting for. With a 6-color LED light pod inside each light reactive goal, and a LED flying disc, you can enjoy KanJam any hour of the day, especially in pitch black. The KanJam Illuminate Glow Game Set comes with everything you need to set-up for night play in minutes.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Shipping & Returns
|Dimensions||11.9 x 20 x 9 in|
- Shipping charges are calculated on a per-product basis.
- Please make note of the shipping charges associated with each item.
Every item we sell is carefully inspected before it is shipped. If merchandise is defective or damaged upon receipt please contact us immediately after your package arrives for a return authorization claim number.
- All claims MUST be made within 3 days of receipt of order.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Returned products must be in absolutely new and unused condition for refund.
Ship all returns to:
c/o Jamestown Container Company
Attn: Returns 2775 Broadway St. Suite 150
Cheektowaga, NY 14227
KanJam is now the perfect water game with KanJam SPLASHKanJam SPLASH isn’t your mother’s pool game. SPLASH brings all of the fun and excitement of the original KanJam game and simply adds water, making it one of this summer's best water games. KanJam SPLASH is highly portable and easy to set up, making it the perfect beach game. SPLASH can be played in any body of water and will bring endless hours of fun to your summer.
The perfect outdoor game for camping, tailgating, and the beach
- KanJam is a fast-paced 2-on-2 flying disc game
- The Perfect game to play with your buddies on the beach or with your family in the backyard
- KanJam is easy to pack and easier to set-up, making it a great camping and tailgating game
- KanJam is currently played in over 5500 schools across the country!
- Score points by throwing the disc toward the goal and having your partner deflect it.
- An Instant Win occurs if you throw the disc directly into the goal with no help from your partner