2017 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
The 2017 Annual KanJam World Championship will host over 100 of the best teams in the country. The tournament is held in North Tonawanda, NY, the birthplace of KanJam, at the Gratwick Hose Volunteer Fire Company Picnic Grounds.
- DATE: Saturday, August 12th, 2017
- TIME: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (Team check-in is from 8:15 am to 8:45 am)
- PLACE: Gratwick Hose Volunteer Fire Company Picnic Grounds in North Tonawanda, NY (outdoor)
- COST: $60 per team – proceeds benefit Food Bank of WNY, Buffalo RACIN, #LipsitzStrong, and the North Tonawanda Police Athletic League
- DEADLINE: Registration ends July 31st, 2017 or once 120 teams have registered, whichever comes first
- WEATHER: Rain or shine! Come prepared for any conditions!
The 2016 Tournament was won by Matteson Brothers (Austin Matteson & Connor Matteson), claiming their first KanJam World Championship title in just their second year. Runner-up team was The Heroes of Kanton (Adam Williams from Tonawanda, NY and TJ Burns from Cheektowaga, NY).