Tired of the traditional camping and campfire games that you’ve played every year since you were a kid? KanJam is a new and exciting camping game that is great for a weekend trip with friends or a family vacation.
KanJam is a fast-paced flying disc game that won’t just pass the time on your next camping trip, it will make you want to stay even longer. A fun and athletic twist on the outdoor games you played as a child, KanJam will have you and your friends diving to deflect your partners throws into the goal, and aiming for that perfect “Instant Win” shot for hours.
Everything you need for Your Next Camping Adventure
- Find the perfect KanJam arena wherever you’re camping. It doesn’t matter if it’s a big open field or a long dirt road, KanJam can be set-up and played anywhere you are.
- KanJam is so portable and easy to pack, you’ll still have room for that extra cooler if you need it.
- Once it get’s dark, it doesn’t mean that you have to stop playing. KanJam now has a glow in the dark accessory kit that makes it easy to see the KanJam goals and disc in complete darkness.
- Going down to the river or lake while camping? Bring KanJam SPLASH with you. SPLASH brings all of the fun of KanJam to the water with two KanJam MINI goals that float in any body of water including the lake, river, ocean or pool.
Buy Camping Games From KanJam
Play KanJam at Night With the Glow-in-the-Dark Illuminate KitNever let mother nature tell you it's time to stop playing KanJam! KanJam Illuminate is the glow-in-the-dark kit fans have been calling for. With LED lights inside each goal, and a glow-in-the-dark flying disc included in each package, you can easily play KanJam from 50 feet away in the pitch black. The Glow-in-the-Dark KanJam kit is an accessory, and will fit with your original KanJam set.
The perfect outdoor game for camping, tailgating, and the beach
- KanJam is a fast-paced 2-on-2 flying disc game
- The Perfect game to play with your buddies on the beach or with your family in the backyard
- KanJam is easy to pack and easier to set-up, making it a great camping and tailgating game
- KanJam is currently played in over 5500 schools across the country!
- Score points by throwing the disc toward the goal and having your partner deflect it.
- An Instant Win occurs if you throw the disc directly into the goal with no help from your partner