Going to the beach is a favorite summer pastime for many Americans, but you can only build sandcastles or relax in the sun for so long. KanJam is taking the beach experience to the next level with the original KanJam game and the new KanJam SPLASH!
KanJam is a new flying disc game that requires just the right amount of athleticism and energy that you’re looking to exert while at at the beach with friends. Whether you’re trying to save the game by throwing the KanJam disc through the “Instant Win slot” or diving into the soft (hopefully not too hot) sand to deflect your partners throw into the goal, playing KanJam ensures you’ll have a great day at the beach.
The best way to explain the perfect marriage between KanJam and the beach is the classic movie “Top Gun”. Who doesn’t remember the epic volleyball scene between Tom Cruise and friends? Well, if “Top Gun” were re-made today, the volleyball scene would be nixed for an ultra competitive game of KanJam, in jeans and no shirts of course. That’s how confident we are you and your friends and family will love playing KanJam on the beach.
KanJam Now Floats, Making it the perfect Water game!
Once you’ve tired yourself out playing original KanJam, the logical next step is to dive into the water and continue the game with KanJam SPLASH. SPLASH is a great pool game that can also be played in the ocean, lake or any other body of water.
KanJam SPLASH brings all of the fun of KanJam into the water with two KanJam MINI goals that will float in the pool, ocean, lake or river.
Order Your New Beach and Water Game Today
The perfect outdoor game for camping, tailgating, and the beach
- KanJam is a fast-paced 2-on-2 flying disc game
- The Perfect game to play with your buddies on the beach or with your family in the backyard
- KanJam is easy to pack and easier to set-up, making it a great camping and tailgating game
- KanJam is currently played in over 5500 schools across the country!
- Score points by throwing the disc toward the goal and having your partner deflect it.
- An Instant Win occurs if you throw the disc directly into the goal with no help from your partner